BookTubeAThon is officially over! And while I am very sad because it was such a fun, motivating ride…I am happy the week is over. I am really excited to keep reading though, and cannot wait to get more done! Anyways, here is what I got done on the last day of BookTubeAThon 2017:
I had set some high expectations for today, because my overall goal for the day was to read and finish 3 books. I know! Crazy! I wanted to read Anna and the French Kiss, Once and For All AND City of Fallen Angels but sadly (and obviously) I did not accomplish that. I did however, finish Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins, and got a third of the way through Once and For All by Sarah Dessen. I enjoyed re reading Anna and the French Kiss as always, and enjoyed what I read so far of this new Sarah Dessen book! I am planning on finishing Once and For All tomorrow, as well as starting City of Fallen Angels which I am very excited for. BookTubeAThon has been fun and wild ride but now it has sadly come to an end which is good, because I can go to sleep at a decent time! Below is my daily overview, as well as my overall wrap up for the BookTubeAThon which I will go more into detail with it in my July wrap up!
DAY 7 OVERVIEW:
Books Completed: 1
Pages Read: 417 (337 of Anna and the French Kiss + 80 of Once and For All)
BOOKTUBEATHON WRAP UP:
Books Completed: 5
- Alex and Eliza by Melissa De La Cruz for the challenges read a book in one day
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh for the challenge read a hyped book
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephanie Perkins for the challenge read about a character that is very different from you
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater for the challenge read a book with a person on the cover
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins for the challenge read a book you bought because of the cover
So overall I completed 5 books and five challenges which I am very proud of! I hope you enjoyed following me along this week, and I will see you guys tomorrow with a new blog post.