Since we are in the midst of NaNoWriMo, I thought it would be nice to share some writing prompts. Whether you use these to free-write before a writing session or even use one as an idea for your next scene, writing prompts are super useful! I put together a list of 8 awesome prompts I found on the lovely Pinterest, and I hope you enjoy 🙂
- “Sometimes memories are the worst form of torture.”
- He wears the scent of blood and death like perfume.
- What if the prince or princess discovers they aren’t really royal?
- You have the ability to see into the future, but each time you do you lose an important memory.
- You’re an assassin with the sixth sense and you help ghosts avenge those who did them wrong when they were alive.
- The princess had many charms, but her looks were never one of them.
- He found the journal on the train.
- Write seven poems dealing with the seven deadly sins. You can’t use their names at all.
I don’t know about you, but I feel like jumping into some writing after reading all those! I hope these prompts to inspire and interest you, and let me know if you start writing something based off one of them. Don’t forget to check out my last blog post as well as my social media accounts linked below! Thanks 🙂
Last Blog Post: NaNoWriMo Week 1 – Taking Advantage of the First Week 1 Buzz
One thought on “8 Writing Prompts”