Hey guys! For today’s blog post I will be sharing my tips on staying on track with your goals, whatever they may be, for ultimate success in the last several months of 2018. Anyways, I hope this helps to inspire and motivate you and let’s get into the tips 🙂
- Review Your Goals Weekly – This is really important because sometimes while working towards our goals, we forget what they originally were along the way. Personally, I get really distracted while doing my goals and sometimes forget what I am supposed to be working towards so reviewing my goals weekly, or even daily, is really helpful. This can involve writing your goals out at the end of each week, or just reading over your original copy.
- Break Down Your Goals – Create stepping stones for yourself when it comes to your overall goals, because most are hard to swallow in one bite. When it comes to my writing goals, I break mine down to daily/weekly word counts so that I reach my deadline for the goal and get all I need done. For example, I aim for around 2,500 words a day and 15k a week so I can 50+k done each month.
- Reward Yourself – To keep yourself motivated to achieve your goals, which can be a little stressful sometimes, reward yourself! Maybe once a week take yourself to the coffee shop and get some work done there, or give yourself an extra hour or two in the evening to just relax if you got a lot of work done the previous day. Whatever refreshes you to get back on track with your goals, do that.
- YouTube Videos – Honestly, watching writing or reading vlogs gets me in a super productive and inspired mood so I recommend watching videos related to your goals! There are also lots of amazing videos talking about making and reaching goals, so type that into the search bar and watch a few!
- Write Them Down Everywhere – I have my goal list on my phone and my notebook so that I wherever I am, I have them with me to refresh my mind and direct where I need to take my days.
Those are a few tips on how to stay on track with your goals, and I wish you the best of luck! Keep on working hard and good things will come, just don’t give up. Anyways, don’t forget to check out my last blog post and all my social media accounts which are linked below 🙂
Last Blog Post: Reading Update – BookTubeAThon Day 3