Thanks to Vicky @ Vicky Who Reads for nominating/tagging me in a few different things. I really liked her questions for The Liebster Award so I thought I would take them on and answer them for you guys! I hope you enjoy 🙂
- What is your favorite book of all time?
That is hard because there are a lot of amazing books out there…however, I do have two that knock every book I have ever read out of the field. So I am kind of cheating but I can’t choose one over the other! Those books are Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han, and Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare!
2. What is your most anticipated sequel of 2018?
Queen of Air and Darkness by Cassandra Clare! The third and final installment of her Dark Artifices series which is insane because it feels as if the first book just came out. Sadly, it is expected in December of 2018 so I will be waiting for a while.
3. If you had to only read one genre for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Oh that is so hard because I love both contemporary and fantasy for different reasons…I think I will go with fantasy though because there are so many amazing fantasy books to choose from. Also, fantasy books always have contemporary elements in them, and could also be historical fantasy, sci-fi/fantasy…
4. What is your favorite bookish reading place?
I do most of my reading at night in my bed, but my favourite place is on one of the couches in my living room. I can read for hours on it and not even realize any time has passed.
5. Would you subscribe to a book book? If so, which one(s)?
Does this question mean book subscription box? Because if so then probably CrateJoy because I have only heard amazing things!
6. Who are some of your favorite authors?
Cassandra Clare, Jenny Han, Tahereh Mafi, Rick Riordan…
7. What is one of the most profound books you’ve read?
One that comes to mind is An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir. I read it for the first time two years ago, and was blown away by the complex world and amazing characters. The writing was beautiful and I was just amazed by it!
8. Do you dog-ear, use magnetic bookmarks, non-magnetic bookmarks, or something else to keep your place?
Paper bookmarks all the way! I have like 100 of them and they are everywhere.
9. Which angsty books do you just love?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky. It shows how hard it can be to fit in in high school but is also a great story about friendship! Lots of relatable teenage angst.
10. Have you ever straight-out-sobbed from a book before? Which one?
Me Before You by JoJo Moyes comes to mind because it was so sad! I don’t usually cry during books but I definitely did shed a few tears while reading this great book.
11. What do you use to keep track of the books you read?
I update my Goodreads account every few months, but every time I finish a book I write it down in this notebook I have, give it a rate and write the date I finished it. It’s just easier than logging into my computer, searching for Goodreads and then trying to remember how I add a book to my read list.
- E-Books or Physical books?
- What is your favourite book-to-movie or book-to-TV Show adaptation?
- What book character do you relate to the most?
- How many books do you generally read in a week?
- What was a book you loved when you were younger?
- If you could switch places with one book character, who would it be?
- What is your favourite supernatural/mystical creature?
- What is your favourite cliche?
- If you could only choose 3 books to read for the rest of your life, which books would you choose?
- What is one book you keep putting off reading?
- Do you eat or drink anything when you read? If so, what?
WHO I TAG:
Those are my answers, my questions and the people I tagged for this great award that brings bloggers together, and I hope you enjoyed! Don’t forget to check out my last blog post: 10 Winter Writing Prompts 🙂