I am always figuring out new things about blogging, but I thought I would share some of the things I have learned in the past year and a half.
- Write what you want because this is your blog and you get to write what you want. Don’t worry if people don’t like the content on your blog, because at the end of the day, as long as you are producing content you want it’s all okay. This goes for more than just blogging too!
- Add pictures and videos! Pictures and videos that have to do with what you are talking about just add to your blog post and make them much more fun and interesting.
- Remember that it doesn’t matter how many people follow your blog, or like your blog post, it only matters if you like what you produce. Of course it is always lovely when someone likes your blog post, follows your blog, or takes the time to write you a comment, but if you create a blog post just for the publicity of it, then you are not doing it for the right reasons.
- Produce lots of content. People like to follow and read blogs that produce lots of content weekly, rather than a blog that posts once or twice a month. It is understandable if you don’t have the time to write a few blog posts a week, but at least strive for one or two lengthy blog posts a week!
- Proofread and edit your blog posts, because nobody wants to read a blog post that they have to decode because of the huge amount of grammar and spelling errors you made. It only takes an extra minute or two and it makes your blog posts look 100% better!
That is all for my blog post and I hope you enjoyed. Don’t forget to check out my last blog post: Summer 2017 Reading List!