Not only is a blogging a fun way to use your creative muscle, and share your opinions and favourites with people from around the world, but it also a great way to become a better novel writer. Here are a few ways that it does that:
- It strengthens your writing skills from always writing to keep up with your posting schedule.
- It helps with your grammar and how to punctuate properly, because since you know people will be reading what you put on your blog, you kind of want it to be as accurate to English grammar as you can possibly get it.
- It keeps your writing muscle warmed up and always working, making sure that it doesn’t just sit in your brain, unused and rusty.
- You can use your blog to share your writing with fellow writers and readers, and ask them for their feedback.
- It is a great way to connect with other writers and feel apart of a community!
I think every writer could considering blogging, or at least setting up a blog to share their work and connect with other writers, because writing is a lonely job. It helps to have others that share your passion to chat with and discuss what you are working on. So, if you are looking for a way to become a stronger writer, not just for novel writing but in general, than definitely try out blogging and see how you like it!
That is all for this blog post and I hope you enjoyed. Don’t forget to check out my last blog post: Reading/Writing Update!