- I first started reading actively when I was ten years old, and the series that jump started my love for books was Percy Jackson and the Olympians by Rick Riordan. I just read this series at the right time and absolutely loved it.
- I didn’t read anything but Percy Jackson for almost two years. What happened was, when I first started reading a lot, I only wanted to read Percy Jackson. I felt like I was betraying the series if I picked up something else so I just didn’t read anything else until I picked up the Divergent and The Hunger Games series a while later.
- My least favourite book is The Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy. I don’t hate many books at all because I am an easily pleased reader, and do not expect high literature, but I just couldn’t get through this book!
- The series I have the most attachment to is The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I also read this series at the perfect time in my life and became obsessed and three years later, I still am.
- My two favourite genres to read from are fantasy and contemporary. Fantasy is great because I love reading about magical worlds unknown to our own. I also love contemporary though, which is basically the opposite of fantasy. Contemporary just makes me feel super warm and fluffy and I enjoy feeling that way after a book.
- My goal is to read seventy five books this year and at this rate, I don’t think I am going to achieve but we will see!
- I used to only read for the fun of it but now I mostly read to relieve stress and anxiety. I obviously still read for the fun of it, but I find myself mostly turning to books nowadays when I feel a lot of stress…which is usually everyday!
- My favourite Booktubers are abookutopia, emmmabooks, jessethereader, polandbananasBOOKS
- Books I dislike but lots of people love is The Fault in Our Stars, Looking for Alaska and Paper Towns by John Green. His books aren’t for me and I don’t think I would pick up anymore he has written or is coming out with.
- A book-to-movie adaptation I am most excited for at the moment is Everything, Everything by Nicola Yoon. It comes out next month and it looks amazing!