Even though I am not incredibly knowledgeable in writing, I do feel that all writers know tips to help others so here are a few!
- Don’t Give Up – This is super important because if you give up, you will never accomplish what you want. If you stop writing a short story or a novel that you really want to complete, you cannot give up! Even if it is hard you have to keep going because at the end of the day, if you are really passionate about your project then it will be worth it in the end.
- Make Time – Writing requires time and time isn’t easily given to some so you have to make time! You can’t make excuses for reasons why you aren’t writing because either you find the time to write or you don’t, there is no in between. If you don’t make time you will never finish.
- Read, Read, Read – Reading other books is so valuable to how you write your project because by reading and analyzing others style, you can learn new things that add to your writing for the better. Also, branch out of what you usually read because it will also help with your writing immensely.
- Be Confident In What You’re Writing – If you don’t believe in yourself you are going to doubt yourself and your writing, and if you do that, then you will stop writing and simply give up. Believe in yourself and what you are writing because yeah, whatever you are writing may be bad, but you can always polish it to almost perfection.
- Write What You Want – If you don’t write what you want to write it won’t be fun and you just won’t enjoy it. You should write because you love what you are writing, and if you don’t it defeats the purpose. If you feel stuck with your current project, change it up a bit or completely to your satisfaction.
Those were some quick writing tips and hopefully they helped or inspired you! Make sure you comment some writing tips you have and also check out my last blog post: Popular Books I Haven’t Read…