Fantasy is an amazing genre and I am sure plenty of you agree. I’m about to share with you my all time favourite fantasy books. Some of these books might be urban fantasy, epic fantasy, middle grade fantasy but they are all the same fantasy. Don’t forget to comment below you’re favourite fantasy books!
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare – This is the first book to Cassandra Clare’s new series and when I read it I thought I couldn’t love the Shadowhunter world more but I was wrong. I fell in love with this book and I just loved how quickly everything moved and the whole cast of characters. I adore this book just as much as The Mortal Instruments series but I can only pick one to my number 1 and I just had to choose this!
- City of Glass by Cassandra – Cassandra Clare is my favourite author and the book this series comes from (The Mortal Instruments) is my favourite series. This series may not have the best grammar and structure but the story itself is fun, unique and thrilling which is all I need. The characters are also super 3D and relatable and I don’t know how you could not like this series!
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J Maas – A Court of Thorns of Roses is such a fantastic novel that took me so long to actually complete but when I did I was smacking myself in the face. It’s magical, steamy, and just incredible! I recommend all of Sarah J Maas’s books to anyone but A Court of Thorns and Roses is my favourite of hers.
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by JK Rowling – I am currently re reading this amazing series and I just completed the 4th one, Goblet of Fire, and I forgot how much I loved it! I just find that watching the Triwizard tournament take place is so fun and exciting. I cannot wait to continue re reading this wonderful series but the 4th one is definitely my favourite of the 7!
- Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas – Surprise surprise, another Sarah J Maas novel. Honestly though, Sarah J Maas just has such a beautiful, rich writing style that I cannot seem to get enough of. Also she writes fantastic characters like Celeana who is such a cool and strong female character that just really shines throughout this novel. I cannot wait to read the last book in this series but I am so sad it is coming to an end!
That is my list of my top 5 favourite fantasy books and I hope you enjoyed 🙂