There are many amazing authors but I wanted to narrow my long list to my top 5 favourite and why! Don’t forget to check out my recent blog posts! 🙂
- Cassandra Clare. She is my all time favourite author just because I love her writing style, her stories, and all her characters. Every book she has written I have loved, and I am so happy that she is coming out with more and more books. Her books have impacted me so much, and I fell in love with them from the first word!
- Rick Riordan. His Percy Jackson and the Olympians series was the first book series I read (that was over 100 pages) and loved. His writing got me obsessed with reading so I will always have a sentimental love towards his books. That, and his writing style is hilarious along with his characters. Again, I am obsessed with all his books and anything related to them. And I am so excited to finally be meeting him on his Hammer of Thor tour! Ugh, a dream come true!!!
- JK Rowling. Obviously I had to add her in here because her books are amazing! I love Harry Potter just because it is so detailed and wonderful and how could you not like it! I really wish she would write a series about the Harry’s parents and their life at Hogwarts because that would be AWESOME!!!
- Tahereh Mafi. Her writing is just so beautiful and she has a talent for making her characters feel so real. I absolutely adore her Shatter Me trilogy and cannot wait for her new book Futhermore to come out!
- Stephanie Perkins. I wanted to add a contemporary author and because I am obsessed with all of her books I thought I would put Stephanie Perkins! Her books are just so relatable and great and cute and ugh, I want all the relationships in them.
Those are my top 5 favourite authors and I hope you liked this post!