2016 is already half over…what?! Since this seems to be the case I decided to share with you guys my top 5 favourite books that I have read so far in 2016. I hope you like this blog post and make sure you comment below your favourite book of 2016 so far! (These are not in order by the way! But Lady Midnight is my favourite of them…:) )
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare is probably my favourite book ever, or at least close to. This was a truly fantastic read and I loved everything about it! If you want to read this, which I recommend you do, make sure you read her Mortal Instruments series and Infernal Devices trilogy otherwise you won’t be able to understand it which would be bad…
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi is another book that I read this year and absolutely fell in love with. It was really hard picking which book I liked the best and I realized I liked all her books equally so I decided to write down the first book in the series as my favourite. I really love this book just because we are introduced to the world and the characters and I feel like Tahereh Mafi did such a fabulous job of doing that.
- Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead is the third book in the Vampire Academy and is so far my favourite of the series. For me it was a bit slow in the middle but I still wanted to keep reading and I just flew through the last 200 pages like they were nothing. I really, really enjoyed this book and just had to put it on my list.
- Me Before You by JoJo Moyes is the book I am currently reading at the moment but I just love it. I am 200 pages in and absolutely obsessed with it. If you haven’t read this book I highly advise you do because you won’t want it to end.
- Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout is the first book to the Lux series. This is definitely my favourite of the 5 books in her series because everything was light hearted and fun and I feel like the books drastically became more serious. I read this book in one sitting because I could not put it down and then when I finished I started it all over again. It was amazing!
Those are my top 5 favourite books of the year so far and I hope you liked it!