I have read so many books with amazing characters in them so in this blog post I will be sharing with all of you my top 10 favourite male characters! (Check out my last blog post!)
10. Harry Potter from Harry Potter is number 10 on my list. He is just a super strong character, having lost all his blood related family and being the ‘chosen one’ and I just had to fit him somewhere on this list obviously.
9. Prince Maxon from The Selection is number 9 and you are probably wondering why I put him before Harry and that is because just for some reason I love Maxon so much. He is sweet, sensitive and caring and he puts up with all of America’s stubbornness.
8. Daemon Black from the Lux series is number 8 on my list and here is why: he is gorgeous. He is smoking and he always comes back with snarky remarks that make me melt.
7. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door is number 7 because Cricket is just so god damn nice and awkward and funny. I love him so much but it was still a really hard decision between him and Etienne but ugh Cricket is amazing and adorable.
6. Peeta Mellark from the Hunger Games is number 6 on this list because he is so nice and is always looking out for Katniss. He brings out the softer side in Katniss and for that I salute him.
5. Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Olympians is number 5 because of his persassy skills. Percy was my first fictional crush and I just love his sass so he obviously made the list.
4. Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus series is number 4 because all the ladies love Leo. Leo is the odd one out but he is so funny and he needs someone to love him (sorry Calypso) so I will happily take the job up.
3. Mark Blackthorn from Lady Midnight is number 3 and I don’t know why I love him so much! Well maybe its because he is handsome and hilarious…yeah. But I just loved reading about Mark in Lady Midnight and I cannot wait to see more, even if he can get a little…weird.
2. Julian Blackthorn from Lady Midnight…yeah another Cassandra Clare character but can you blame me?! So Julian may have some ‘fire’ inside him where he can get really overprotective and scary over the people he loves but that makes me love him more. Julian is just my bae honestly.
- Jace Herondale from The Mortal Instruments takes home the grand prize of being number 1 and I KNOW another Cassandra Clare character but I just love him. He’s sarcastic, sweet, hot and ugh he’s amazing.
So those are my top 10 favourite male characters and I AM SORRY for the last 3 being from just Cassie’s books but I can’t help it if she writes beautiful characters so easily. It was hard taking Will Herondale off the list…it was.