Here are 20 bookish facts about me and I hope some of them you guys can agree on some!
- I do most of my reading at night because I get distracted really easy.
- The book/book series that got me into reading was Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
- I read Percy Jackson when I was 9 and refused to read anything else until the summer right before grade 7 because I thought I was betraying the series by reading other books.
- My ultimate favourite series in the world is The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare but my favourite book by her is Lady Midnight…if that makes sense.
- I love to write fiction so at the moment my dream is to become an author.
- When I read, I have the urge to act out all my favourite characters which is why I hate reading in public because I sometimes forget I am not alone…
- I own over 100 books.
- My average reading amount is 20-100 pages in an hour.
- I want to start a booktube channel this summer.
- I am obsessed with fandom merchandise and I even made my own TMI pillows
- I have been an active reader for almost 6 years now.
- Before I was 9, I was totally opposed to reading because it was hard for me to understand what I was reading.
- I didn’t read Harry Potter until I was 13…which was almost 2 years ago.
- I don’t mind lending books out but if one of my books gets bent I get very passive aggressive and will be bitter towards the person for who knows how long.
- One of my favourite books ever (that is not a Cassandra Clare book) is An Ember in the Ashes by Sabbah Tahir because its amazing.
- I only have one book signed called Kissing Frogs because I live somewhere where authors NEVER come.
- I almost went to BookCon this year but didn’t…
- I started a fan account a few years ago and it wasn’t until last year that I started posting actively.
- The first booktuber I watched was abookutopia but I don’t even know how I found her but she is amazing so go watch her!
20.I love collecting books but I have no money so its kind of hard to.
So those were 20 random bookish related questions about me and I hope you liked it! 🙂