There are some pretty epic villains out there so I am going to be sharing my top 5 favourite villains! Comment your favourites below 🙂
Umbridge from Harry Potter is one of the nastiest villains ever. She is much worse than Voldemort because she is snotty, rude, evil and just has all the great qualities villains have.
Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments is amazing. He is sassy and evil and I love him so much, he is definitely one of my favourite villains out there. His story is so sad yet you hate him most of the time during the book because of all the truly evil and disgusting things he does.
Queen Levana from The Lunar Chronicles is an epic villain. She has a terrible backstory that lets you know why she is the way she is but she takes everything way to far. Overall though she is an amazing villain and definitely had to make it on this list.
Gaea from The Heroes of Olympus series is also an amazing villain because she is freaking Mother Earth without the flowers in her hair and birds singing around her. She is down right nasty and she has no soft side whatsoever.
SPOILER FOR LADY MIDNIGHT AHEAD….
So I am hoping that if you haven’t read Lady Midnight you stopped reading and if you have then keep reading. I just don’t want to be responsible for spoiling you.
Malcom Fade from Lady Midnight was such a sweet and innocent characters that I thought was hilarious and then he turned out to be a freaking love driven villain! I was astounded that Cassandra Clare was able to do this to us but I guess I should underestimate her…ever again.
Those are my 5 favourite villains and I hope you enjoyed!
I haven’t posted in a few days so I decided to update you guys with what I am reading and my reading plans! Comment below what you are currently reading because I would love to know!
So right now I am working through Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi and I am really enjoying it! I have only read 2 days worth of it and am on page 150 but I am hoping to get to at least 200 by the end of the weekend. I know that doesn’t seem like much but I usually don’t read much on the weekend. I love reading at night and when I don’t have school I tend to watch movies all night…Anyways back to books. Once I have finished Unravel Me, I am hoping to jump right to the last book, Ignite Me!
That is all for my mini reading update 🙂
There are only 4 more days left in April so I decided what a better time to share with you guys all the books I read in April because I don’t think I am going to get any more read before May. After this check out my last post which is my May TBR and don’t forget to comment about any posts you want me to do!
Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs was the first book I read in April and I really enjoyed it! Sadly I was in a reading slump while reading it so I feel like I didn’t fully experience it but I will re read it again before the movie comes out! It was still a really fun and interesting read though!
Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead was another book I finished in April and I really liked reading it! I had been planning on reading it for a while but never got around to it until I forced myself to pick it up and I ended up really liking it! It was easy and fun to read and I will definitely continue on with the series.
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi was one of the books I read in April and it was absolutely amazing! Every page was so poetically written and pleasing to read. I loved the plot, the characters and just every possible aspect! I definitely recommend this to anyone who loves Divergent or dystopian or really any fantasy book!
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi was the last book I read in April (I am actually currently reading it right now but I will for sure finish by the end of the month) and so far it is so good! I love this entire world and I am excited to continue on reading the trilogy!
Those are all the books I read this month and 4 books is pretty good for me so I say it was one of my better reading months! Don’t forget to comment all the books you read this month!
There are 6 more days April so I decided to share with you guys all the great books I have planned to read in May!
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead is the third book in the Vampire Academy series that I am currently reading. I am starting the second one today so hopefully and most likely, I will be getting to the third one soon! I am really liking the series so far just because it is really easy and fun to read!
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi is the second book in the Shatter Me trilogy which I am also reading at the moment. Shatter Me was such an amazing first book and every page had me absolutely captivated. The characters are super detailed and real and every single word on every single page sounds like poetry. It’s so amazing and you neeeed to read this trilogy!
Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan is a short story about some of the characters from the Percy Jackson world which I love. I have read this before so this is just a re read so I can add some more books on my ‘Books read in 2016’ list. I mainly read this book during my English class when I have like 20 minutes to silent read and I am really enjoying re reading this!
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard is the last book on my TBR and is also the second book in the Red Queen series (or trilogy, I don’t know). The first book, Red Queen, has a lot of mixed reviews but I was one of the people who really enjoyed it. I found it super easy to read, the characters were easy to like and overall I thought it was a great story. It may not be the most original story out there but that doesn’t mean I don’t like and I can only hope the second book is even better!
That is my TBR and I hope you liked it! (Leave a comment on another post you would like me to do)
I have read so many books with amazing characters in them so in this blog post I will be sharing with all of you my top 10 favourite male characters! (Check out my last blog post!)
10. Harry Potter from Harry Potter is number 10 on my list. He is just a super strong character, having lost all his blood related family and being the ‘chosen one’ and I just had to fit him somewhere on this list obviously.
9. Prince Maxon from The Selection is number 9 and you are probably wondering why I put him before Harry and that is because just for some reason I love Maxon so much. He is sweet, sensitive and caring and he puts up with all of America’s stubbornness.
8. Daemon Black from the Lux series is number 8 on my list and here is why: he is gorgeous. He is smoking and he always comes back with snarky remarks that make me melt.
7. Cricket Bell from Lola and the Boy Next Door is number 7 because Cricket is just so god damn nice and awkward and funny. I love him so much but it was still a really hard decision between him and Etienne but ugh Cricket is amazing and adorable.
6. Peeta Mellark from the Hunger Games is number 6 on this list because he is so nice and is always looking out for Katniss. He brings out the softer side in Katniss and for that I salute him.
5. Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Olympians is number 5 because of his persassy skills. Percy was my first fictional crush and I just love his sass so he obviously made the list.
4. Leo Valdez from the Heroes of Olympus series is number 4 because all the ladies love Leo. Leo is the odd one out but he is so funny and he needs someone to love him (sorry Calypso) so I will happily take the job up.
3. Mark Blackthorn from Lady Midnight is number 3 and I don’t know why I love him so much! Well maybe its because he is handsome and hilarious…yeah. But I just loved reading about Mark in Lady Midnight and I cannot wait to see more, even if he can get a little…weird.
2. Julian Blackthorn from Lady Midnight…yeah another Cassandra Clare character but can you blame me?! So Julian may have some ‘fire’ inside him where he can get really overprotective and scary over the people he loves but that makes me love him more. Julian is just my bae honestly.
- Jace Herondale from The Mortal Instruments takes home the grand prize of being number 1 and I KNOW another Cassandra Clare character but I just love him. He’s sarcastic, sweet, hot and ugh he’s amazing.
So those are my top 10 favourite male characters and I AM SORRY for the last 3 being from just Cassie’s books but I can’t help it if she writes beautiful characters so easily. It was hard taking Will Herondale off the list…it was.
Hey! So I wasn’t exactly sure what to post so I thought I would just give you guys an update on what I am reading and how it is going! Before I get into sharing that with you guys I have some questions that I want you guys to answer…1. Do you like the new style of my blog? 2. What are you currently reading and 3. What other posts do you guys want me to do?
So yesterday I just started reading Frostbite by Richelle Mead which is the second book in the Vampire Academy which I have just recently started. I really enjoyed the first one and I am liking the second one too, even though I am only like 50 pages in. I am hoping to read to around page 100 today because I need to read 10 more books by June…Yeah I know. So I am just trying to zip through my books (but taking the time to read them of course) and read a lot more books. At the moment I am also re reading the Demigod Diaries by Rick Riordan because it is a quick little read that I can quickly get through and I am liking it a lot. It is always great getting back into the world of Percy Jackson!
So that was my quick reading update and I hope you guys liked it 🙂 Don’t forget to answer those 3 questions because I would love your feedback and answers!!!
There is just over a week left of April and I couldn’t wait to post this any later because there are so many new books coming out that I am pumped for and I just need to discuss them! Comment down your May releases!!!
A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J Maas is the second book in a high fantasy series that is loosely based on Beauty and the Beast. I actually haven’t read the first book (A Court of Thorns and Roses) but I do own it so I am hoping once I am in more of the high fantasy mood I will pick it up! (May 3)
The Last Star by Rick Yancy is the third and final book in the 5th wave trilogy which is a sci-fi/fantasy based trilogy, that I love so much! The first book was amazing, but the second but was eh so I am only hoping and praying that this is an epic conclusion and will make me overlook the boring second book! (May 24)
The Crown by Kiera Cass is the fifth and I think final book in the Selection series which I also love. It is dystopian book that is just extremely cute but also sad at points…and annoying. I prefer the first 3 books with America Singer rather than The Heir with Eadlyn but I still enjoy reading them and I am excited to read the new book. (May 3)
The Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan is my second most anticipated release of 2016 next to Lady Midnight and ugh, I am extremely excited to read this! Sadly I don’t think I will be able to get to it for a few months but I am sooo pumped to read this! (May 3)
The Star Touched Queen by Roshani Choksi is a book that I have seen a lot on BookTube now and honestly, it sounds so amazing and interesting that I cannot resist wanting to pick it up! (May 3)
Just writing these all down makes me excited and yes, I did just realize most of these releases are on May 3…May 3 will be a great day for books.
There are so many amazing authors out there to choose from but I managed to narrow it down to my top 5. These are just authors who if they publish a book no matter what it is about I will pick it up! Comment below your favourite authors because I would love to know! (BTW these are not in a specific order)
Cassandra Clare ~ I love all of Cassie’s books so so so much!!! Her writing is amazing and fun and she creates the best characters ever and I love all of them. Every book she writes is a must read for me.
Rick Riordan ~ The Percy Jackson series was the series that got me into reading and I think because of that I will always love his books and I will always keep picking them up! His writing is really funny and all his characters are so unique! He also keeps coming out with new books based on different mythologies and I looove mythology so it’s a huge bonus.
Rainbow Rowell ~ Rainbow Rowell’s books are just so cute and quirky that every single book I have picked by her, I’ve loved. Fangirl: Absolutely adored it. Eleanor and Park: Loved it. Carry On: Amazing. And yes I know those are not all of her books but those are just my 3 favourites are hers!
Jennifer L Armentrout ~ I have only read the Lux series by her so far but I am planning on reading many more because the Lux series was just so fantastic! I loved how real and somewhat normal it felt, Continue reading “Top 5 Favourite Authors”
Here are 20 bookish facts about me and I hope some of them you guys can agree on some!
- I do most of my reading at night because I get distracted really easy.
- The book/book series that got me into reading was Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
- I read Percy Jackson when I was 9 and refused to read anything else until the summer right before grade 7 because I thought I was betraying the series by reading other books.
- My ultimate favourite series in the world is The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare but my favourite book by her is Lady Midnight…if that makes sense.
- I love to write fiction so at the moment my dream is to become an author.
- When I read, I have the urge to act out all my favourite characters which is why I hate reading in public because I sometimes forget I am not alone…
- I own over 100 books.
- My average reading amount is 20-100 pages in an hour.
- I want to start a booktube channel this summer.
- I am obsessed with fandom merchandise and I even made my own TMI pillows
- I have been an active reader for almost 6 years now.
- Before I was 9, I was totally opposed to reading because it was hard for me to understand what I was reading.
- I didn’t read Harry Potter until I was 13…which was almost 2 years ago.
- I don’t mind lending books out but if one of my books gets bent I get very passive aggressive and will be bitter towards the person for who knows how long.
- One of my favourite books ever (that is not a Cassandra Clare book) is An Ember in the Ashes by Sabbah Tahir because its amazing.
- I only have one book signed called Kissing Frogs because I live somewhere where authors NEVER come.
- I almost went to BookCon this year but didn’t…
- I started a fan account a few years ago and it wasn’t until last year that I started posting actively.
- The first booktuber I watched was abookutopia but I don’t even know how I found her but she is amazing so go watch her!
20.I love collecting books but I have no money so its kind of hard to.
So those were 20 random bookish related questions about me and I hope you liked it! 🙂
I had been in a reading slump for about a month now because after Lady Midnight it seemed as if I would never read a book as amazing as that ever again but I think I finally managed to pull myself out so since I have been reading again, I thought I would share with you guys my reading routine and how I like to read
I tend to do most of my reading in my bed, right before I go to sleep because there are less distractions but occasionally I will read on my couch that I have in my bedroom because it is equally as comfy. I just fluff up some pillows, make some tea and dive into my book. I usually read anywhere from 20-100 pages in one sitting. It just really depends on how I am liking the book. If the book is meh I might be able to get through 30 pages but if it is still boring I will most likely just set it down and pick up another. When I read I switch positions a lot…I may start by just sitting regularly but by the end I am either on my stomach or lying on my back with my leg thrown over the back of the couch. I just find those positions more comfortable rather than just sitting for some reason.
That was a quick summary of how I read and if you want to check out my last post it was an original book tag I created so you should definitely check it out!
Current Read: Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi