Hey! So I know this tag is usually done on a booktube channel but since I don’t have one I decided to do it on my blog! Here is to the coffee lovers…
- Black – Name a series that was hard to get into but has hardcore fans.
For this one I choose The Maze Runner by James Dashner because it was really hard to get into the books for me and the series definitely has hardcore fans.
2. Peppermint mocha – Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
For this one I choose Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling because it feels like a christmasy book and everybody always seems to read it during the holidays!
3. Hot chocolate – What is your favourite children’s book?
I read some great children’s books but the ones that stick in my mind the most are the Geronimo Stilton books and the Magic Treehouse series. I just loved those books and they got me into reading.
4. Double shot of expresso – Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
This one is so easy. I would have to say The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare because I picked up the series two years ago and read them in a week because I just loved them so much. I was definitely always on the edge of my seat while reading them.
5. Starbucks – Name a book you see everywhere.
The book I have been seeing everywhere for the past couple months is Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas. I think maybe it is because I haven’t picked it up yet because I don’t have enough money but I am DYING to know what happens next after I read Heir of Fire a few months ago.
6. The Hipster coffee shop – Give a book by an Indie author a shoutout.
I am pretty sure Me, Earl and the Dying Girl is an indie book so I am going to give that book a shoutout and it is by Jesse Andrew.
7.Oops! I accidently got decaf – Name a book you were expecting more from.
This question is so so easy to answer and the answer is the Infinite Sea by Rick Yancy. I adore the 5th wave and I was extremely excited to read the next book but it did not reach my expectations and really let me down.
8. The perfect blend – Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
I am going to have to say the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout because it was definitely bitter and sweet but overall it is one of my favourite series and nothing can really change that.
Okay so that was fun! I will probably start doing more tags on my blog just because I really enjoy them 🙂 P.S. I don’t know who the original author of this tag is but creds to them!